Re: [OM] It never rains but it pours ( sometimes)

Subject: Re: [OM] It never rains but it pours ( sometimes)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 06:28:25 +0100
Yes, I was discussing this with my new dentist last week.  The nerve canals are
often obscured, at least partly, making the removal process tricky.

I've retired from the RAF in April this year, which mean that I had to find
another dentist.  I was a little concerned at both the cost and the quality
that I might find, but I need not have worried.  My new dental practice looks
good, has efficient (and pretty) staff and my dentist is conscientious and
friendly (and a rather attractive South African lady).  It's an all-round win
:-)

Except for the cost, but it was only GBP50 for an inspection, cleaning, xrays
and a filling (2 visits).

Chris