Re: [OM] New lens arrived for Father's Day morning

Subject: Re: [OM] New lens arrived for Father's Day morning
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 21:52:20 -0400
On 9/5/2014 9:17 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
You know how to hit a guy hard when he's down. Today I was out pulling the dying marigolds and clipping the dead blossoms off those that are still surviving.

We were lucky enough to visit the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Garden in Seal Harbor, Maine yesterday, one of only three days a year it is open to the public. By reservation only, so it isn't hopelessly crowded.

Certainly there were flowering plants that had gone past, but the profusion of beautiful ones was so great it seemed like peak season.

Some of the trees are developing yellow and orange leaves.  It won't be much
longer.

Indeed, some showing here on Mt. Desert Island, mostly reds. We're outta NE
before there will be many this year.

Travelin' Moose