Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 10:42:38 -0400
I missed it too. But since I only had 3 saved locations in the app it was quick and easy to make the transition and just re-enter the locations. I think I will like this better. I don't use TPE very much and the fact that it used Adobe AIR was problematic since it seems that Adobe AIR gets updated more frequently than I used the app. Every usage would start with a request to upgrade. Bah!

Chuck Norcutt