Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project

Subject: Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 13:21:03 -0400
When considering Olympus digital you're forgetting about the m.4/3 cameras which have a much shorter registration distance than the 4/3 bodies. Therefore, Canon, Konica and many others are also, not only possible but available. The Minolta mount for m.4/3 is quite straightforward with nothing to dislike.

Nikon AF is almost as adaptable between film and digital as is Pentax. You can use old AF Nikon lenses on Nikon digital bodies except that the older AF lenses which use a camera powered screw drive can only be operated by the higher end Nikon bodies.

Chuck Norcutt