Re: [OM] Hike w/ Pup #3 Easy Pass

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike w/ Pup #3 Easy Pass
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 11:03:50 -0700
Thanks for the feedback Nathan. It's a big help. I didn't know about the popup ads. Very annoying for sure. I've used this software before, trackers I think but no ads. I use AdblockPlus and Ghostery which pretty much blocks all that stuff. There must be something embedded in the album to generate ads. I wish I knew how to disable it. Perhaps going back to an older version of JAlbum??

Otherwise please let me know how to improve the look. I'm going for very simple. Once I get it down I'm going to start posting Scotland photos. Been a slow process to find time to go through them all. I want to get the album software figured out first.

I'll post this to the list as well. More eyes the better. I think that there are other Listeros who use JAlbum.

Thanks again.
Mike

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/Albums/Easy%20Pass/index.html>