Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:32:57 -0300
I thought the same during 2011, and maybe because I'm less than an
amateur, I might be prone to ill-advised ventures.
Now, I have the same browser synced across three computers, one of
these is my daughter's laptop.
There were some issues during 2012.
Anyhow, it is possible to choose what to sync at any device. I chose
all the possible options, just because ... and it works.
There's only one exception: I didn't sync password's metadata.

Fernando.