Re: [OM] first Images with OM-Fuji Speedbooster - plus fuji 56/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] first Images with OM-Fuji Speedbooster - plus fuji 56/1.2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:12:44 +0200
Thanks Moose for saving me the explanation, what it means is though that I can use my ultrawides on the XT-1 camera as if it were full frame gaining a stop in the process. Which means I no longer need to hold onto my canyon gear and sell it to recover some of the costs of moving to Fuji.

What I haven't researched or thought about yet is what the speedbooster does to the depth of field.