Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:53:04 +0200
Here's the plan:

- find a good excuse to make a report on Native Americans
- learn the Rain Dance from them
- Report, photographically too ;-)

Amities
Wish Tom better Philippe

Le 10 sept. 14 à 14:46, Tina Manley a écrit :

As I struggled with 100' garden hoses this morning, I told Tom that if I ever moved to a condominium, it would be because of garden hoses! I hate
them more than lawn mowers, weed wackers or any other garden tool.

Tina

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx