Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project Recycling switch from film to DSLR

Subject: Re: [OM] The Impossible OM Project Recycling switch from film to DSLR
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 23:31:52 +0200
About bellows scanning:

no raw needed, one can easily take monochrome JPG's and invert these, but
for development, as in dark room operations, RAW is more comfortable, once
the film is known, one can make a preset and the workflow is rather easy.

For the set-up: I use an old 230V slide light table as light source, with
black cardboard cut to size of the opaque window. It is fixed with rubber
bands out of bike tires. For color negatives I also put a blue filter
(flash) in between so the orange color base is neutralized a bit.
I'm still working on they workflow...

Iwert