Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - three new ones

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - three new ones
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:06:28 -0500
I am. And I wasn't intentionally shooting at f9 - it had been left there from a
previous shot and I didn't look at the screen.

I'll use the money I saved to get something like the 100-300 zoom next. Or
apply it towards a telescope.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach