Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - three new ones

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - three new ones
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 10:52:42 -0400
On 9/14/2014 10:06 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
I am. And I wasn't intentionally shooting at f9 - it had been left there from a
previous shot and I didn't look at the screen.

I'll use the money I saved to get something like the 100-300 zoom next.

Oly's 75-300 is a great lens. Mine's not for sale. ;-)

Howsomever, I have switched to using it on the GX7 and the 12-50 on the E-M5.

The results of some butterfly photos and other things are pretty amazing this
trip.

More axes of IS are not necessarily better, in all cases. More info after we
get home and I catch my breath.

Tele Moose