Re: [OM] Prints on display in a local shop

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints on display in a local shop
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:11:13 +0100
I can't say I'm "upset" by it but if I'm skimming through the postings
I sometimes skip the ones that are harder to read!
It sounds like hard work to be switching between programs, cutting and
pasting, etc., and it just seems strange that no-one else has such
issues.
Maybe it's because you're a digest-er?
Jez