[OM] Surprise!

Subject: [OM] Surprise!
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:35:21 -0400
PB wrote:

So far I'm enjoying experimenting with the 4.0-5.6 and reminding
myself
that the money I saved can go to a down payment on a new car and also
get
me that 75-300.

I was going to post the announcment but you rather beat me to it. Moose may have saved you mucho dinero.

http://tinyurl.com/nbsznns

It does look cool and is not HUGE by FF standards, but if you don't need it to be that fast, why not save the $$. The matched TC is a nice addition. MTF looks very good too with some moderate off axis astig.

Moose has some recent very nice shots with the 75-300 that he may post after he gets home if not b4.

Moose just meandered away from South Hamilton, Mike