Re: [OM] GIMP

Subject: Re: [OM] GIMP
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:41:19 -0700
To my knowledge, Chris, the interface hasn't changed that much lately.
Older books (for 2.xx versions of software) may be just fine.

You might investigate whether there is the option to download the full
manual/online help from the developers. There used to be such a thing, I
think.

A quick search found a PDF for version 2.2. I'll send it via direct email
to you, Chris.