Re: [OM] OT windows 8.1

Subject: Re: [OM] OT windows 8.1
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 00:30:20 +0100
A very belated thank you to all who helped me with anti-virus advice regarding
a computer I was setting up for my sister in Colorado Springs. Microsoft
security essentials seems to be working well and my sister is pleased to be
back in communication with all her friends.
Since returning from the States at the end of last month I seem to have picked
a nasty virus. Bouts of feeling hot and sweaty without warning , and a
permanent sore throat, which I believe is sinus related. It is really starting
to get me down :-(>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK