Re: [OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:33:39 +0200
A workaround might be a AF enabled NEX-EOS adapter (under $100 now), and
use chipped OM-EOS EMF adapters. That would give you the focal length in
the exif (no focus confirmation I guess). But it would add a third
interface between lens and sensor.

On the bright side, it would allow the use of EOS lenses (even with IS, but
with slow or bad AF).

Best, Frank