Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:05:13 +0100
Correct Dan. This seller is using the system that you describe and collecting
all fees up front.  Lots of items I have "imported" previously have escaped
customs intact. These items would attract at least $120:00
premium....regardless of whether they are inspected or not  :-(>
Also when we were in the States we took out 2 bags as luggage, with a North
Face duffel folded inside on of the bags for "goodies" for our return. It cost
us $100:00 but was well worthwhile. there would have been space for the bellows
setup inside and it would have saved us $150:00+ postage and duty. That could
have made the purchase worthwhile.but it's all conjecture now. :-O>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK