Re: [OM] Hike w/ pup V

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike w/ pup V
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:41:38 -0700
Nice country. Don?t reckon I?ll get that high again, unless under powered
flight,
...or a car. Picture Lake is a few feet from a paved road via wheelchair accessible walkway where I chatted with an older (relatively speaking) gentleman with a walker and a Pentax Spotmatic and a group of Chinese visitors, women in high heels. The owner of the Alpha7r was very polite despite me getting drool all over it. Or you can drive to the upper parking lot and get some fine views. I would suggest rolling down the window first however. :)

Seriously, one of the most scenic areas in the PacNW accessible by car. In winter perhaps the most beautiful ski area in the country. To bad about the Cascade Cement however. Really though the ski area is high enough to get decent snow more frequently than other areas.

One can of course explore any of the multitude of trails and go as far as you like.

Thanks for the feedback,
Mike