Re: [OM] Fujifilm camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Fujifilm camera
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:34:11 +0100
What a lucky chap, but then I suppose that’s what Andrew does all the time:
have new cameras loaned to him for review.

But I’m not sure how you might have got the impression that the X-T1 has a
large body, Brian.  I reckon that it’s very similar in size and shape to an
OM4.  And the EVF must have been set up for your friend’s preference as I don’t
reckon  that it’s at all dim.

But did he like it?

I recognise that view of photos as I’m a bit like that myself.  I have bought
photos, at exhibitions, but normally I think that I’ll go away and do better .
. .

Chris