Re: [OM] PESO - Swiss Bench and view in mono

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO - Swiss Bench and view in mono
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:15:01 +0200
Thanks for all the comments, it was more than 500 yards from the car, we walked about an hour up to the restaurant (but you could drive it - but then the food and drink doesn't taste as good) and we passed this spot when walking back down using another route after about 30 minutes of walking. It was taken with the XT-1 and 35/1.4 and processed with silver efex 2 using one of the default presets. With Silver Efex 2 I usually just skim through the presets and stop at the first one that looks right and that's it, sometimes I skim through but usually I go back to my first choice anyway so have stopped bothering.

While the XT-1 is a better camera functionally and usage wise I am not yet fully convinced it delivers better quality images than the X-pro1, I a on "Holiday" with Cai and the dog next week in north wales so maybe I will have time to compare them although I would probably not swap back to the X-Pro1 as main camera whatever the result.

IanW