Re: [OM] Topaz Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Topaz Software
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:52:53 -0400
Thanks, Chris.  I had a discount coupon so I decided to get the whole thing
which was only $20 more than one individual plug-in.  If I take the time to
learn to use it, it looks like some of them can be tamed to give realistic
results, based on some of the reviews I read.  I agree that some
illustrations of the effects on the web are way over the top!

Tina