Re: [OM] And for a change of pace - Spinning Girl

Subject: Re: [OM] And for a change of pace - Spinning Girl
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:34:05 +0800
Posterization may not be seen in histogram, it is localized on part of the picture while the histogram shows pixel distribution of the whole picture. The posterization may be minor but I found it at first sight.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If there's posterization it's pretty minor. If I load it into PS and view the histogram (even by individual color channel) there's nothing that jumps out at me.

And, by the way, Ken, I liked those severely punished pixels.

Chuck Norcutt