Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:05:03 -0400
No, you're hardly an abuser of the language. Chris didn't agree but I view "dedicated" as meaning unchangeable. As I said in another reply I would use the word "allocated" for a multi-functional control that was used in only one of its functions. But that's splitting hairs and really unnecessary since I understood perfectly well what you meant.

Chuck Norcutt