Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:48:49 -0400
Yes, I do recall seeing images which had differences but paid little attention at the time. It was only later that I started to think about the situation as equivalent to lens tilt to change the plane of focus. I'll have to think about what test conditions would be required to show a difference in focus using a very near flat target. Probably an extremely small CoC if the image is displayed at 100%.

Chuck Norcutt