Re: [OM] IMG: Mending Nets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mending Nets
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:22:17 +0800
On my monitor the sharpness is ok (who don't with LCE) but details are poor.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Manley" <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't see that, Chuck.  The blocks in front are out of focus from DOF but
the rest is in focus.  It is film and has grain but it looks pretty sharp
to me.  I checked it on 3 monitors.

Tina

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Chuck Norcutt <