Re: [OM] Ugh

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:18:52 -0400
OK, I understand IS off with the tripod.  Olympus says to turn it off
although I think some here have found it makes little is any difference.
 The tripod is used for image alignment since the all of the images
should be of exactly the same scene.

You might want to try some experiments with fewer shots in the HDR series. I believe the software should be able to do as well with shots spaced as much as 1 stop apart... as long as you've got a shot that doesn't have blown highlights and another that doesn't have totally blocked shadows.

Chuck Norcutt