Re: [OM] IMG: miscellaneous Tri-X

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: miscellaneous Tri-X
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:57:41 -0400
All are very nice (especially the first of your sister and brother-in-law) but some are pretty grainy. I assume those must be crops.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/28/2014 1:22 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I have now finished scanning and editing the two rolls of Tri-X I developed
last weekend, the first 35mm film I have developed in 2 years. Guess what; I
kind of like it. As an occasional treat, to be sure, but there is something je
ne sais quoi about film. I have uploaded 14 images to my film gallery, starting
with this one:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3570549466&k=8KDfqGn&lb=1&s=O

and the next 13 (just click on the little arrow above the image).

On the other hand, tomorrow evening I am going to Paris, spending the night
there, then an early morning meeting with a senior OECD official Tuesday
morning, traing to Brussels, meeting there from 1 to 4, then flight home to
Alicante in the evening. No film on that trip, I am just going to take my
pocket Ricoh GR.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman