Re: [OM] Building on a steep hill in Wabash, Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Building on a steep hill in Wabash, Indiana
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 01:32:39 +0100
Looks like rainwater rust from metal sign continues down over the "bar"suggesting that it is not a water trough.

Interesting, Chuck, that you describe it as second floor where it would be first floor over here. Street level is Ground, one up is First Floor, two up is second floor etc. Why firemen do not travel perhaps?

Dave