Re: [OM] Recommended USB 3.0 multi-card reader

Subject: Re: [OM] Recommended USB 3.0 multi-card reader
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:03:06 -0700
   This is what I'm using now:
   [1]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815287019
   [2]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817994161
   With receiver in the front panel usb3 port and a usb3 thumb drive the
   mouse is unresponsive. Zip. Nada.
   With receiver in a usb2 port and the same thumb drive the mouse is
   jumpy. The main reason I added the usb3 card was to use with my WD
   Elements 2tb usb3 hard drive. I basically have to not use the mouse
   while the drive is working. This may be a problem related to old MB and
   BIOS ??
   Re: linked mouse. I prefer a more full-featured mouse. Can't live
   without the full programmable functions. Best mouse out there is the
   Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX IMO
   [3]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104694
   They just sent me a new one because I basically wore out the last one.
   Can't beat that kind of customer support.
   Mike