[OM] Aerial View of the Farm

Subject: [OM] Aerial View of the Farm
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:55:24 -0400
PESO:

A young man knocked on our door Saturday with 3 photos that he taken of our
farm from the air.  He was hoping to get into the aerial photography
business and took several photos of nearby farms with the hope of selling
them to the owners.  Unfortunately, he got very airsick and threw up most
of the time he was in the air!!  I'm not sure what that will do to his
business.  We bought the three photos with the idea of using them to plan
how to design our driveway, sidewalks, and landscaping.  We told him to
come back after we finish and take photos again, if we are all still around!

http://www.pbase.com/image/157622741

If anybody has any landscaping ideas, I would love to hear them.  We have
tried to hire two different landscapers but they came out and looked and we
never heard from them again!

Tina

--
Tina Manley