Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:07:30 -0400
I have seen some flocking kits for this but there may be some secret sauce wiht the baffle design palying a role in the Kindai/Rayqual adapters as well. The A7 seems to have more "sensor flare" issues than adapter flare though. The A7r seems especially kind to adapted lenses with the exception of many RF WA's. Seems more imp't in some mounts/cams/lenses than others of course.

see:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1298386/0

Mike

For the extra $140 I think I'd put in my own flocking.

Chuck Norcutt