Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to M 4/3 adapters (MF-2 and equivalents)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:02:43 -0700
On 9/30/2014 1:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
That's because I have never considered that Sony actually makes cameras. They make some computer/video things and some have lenses attached but that's it.

And that's different than the rest?

I've never owned a Sony still camera, nor do I have any current idea I might in the foreseeable future. I just don't see how they are different in the respect you mention than the other camera makers. They got into the still camera business by buying Konica/Minolta, which were 'real' camera companies, and appear to have built from that base.

Not advocating anything, just curious.

Catlike Moose