Re: [OM] They Don't Last Forever

Subject: Re: [OM] They Don't Last Forever
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 09:46:33 -0400
I don't know why I didn't think of that. In that last two weeks I've been to our two local recycling centers 3 times to dispose of both toxic and electronic waste while preparing for our move. I even need to go once more to dispose of a printer that I decided to discard.

I was astonished by the large number of CRT devices (both TVs and monitors) that are at both places. One of the places is designated for electronic waste and the other (much larger facility) is designated for toxic waste. But I think all the electronic waste is ultimately moved to the larger facility for final disposal.

But Ed can at least tell you that what he has is in working condition.

Chuck Norcutt