Re: [OM] Offer on on OMD-EM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Offer on on OMD-EM1
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:24:23 +0100
There is of course a "hidden" advantage in buying from somewhere like B+H. when
I am in the States if I buy from B+H I avoid paying sales tax, as well as
qualifying for free postage. It becomes much more user friendly to buy from
them than to try and find a local dealer who stocks what I want.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK