Re: [OM] The scariest computer security problem I've ever seen

Subject: Re: [OM] The scariest computer security problem I've ever seen
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 17:43:57 +0100
Chuck

Thanks for that.  I think that I had heard of it; we’re disallowed from using
any USB devices on the MOD network, but I’m not sure that the reason is to do
with that re-writable area of code.

I suppose that it means that we should not put anyone else’s USB stick in our
computers – at the very least.

Chris

snip