Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - along the I&M canal

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - along the I&M canal
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 10:16:47 -0400
I took my parents on one of the Erie Canal boats back in the early 90's out
of Lockport, NY. IIRC, the boat went east and then returned. I don't recall
seeing the I-90 Thruway anywhere along the route, but it was a very
leisurely cruise. Won't get your blood pressure up. For that go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVThkp1ih3E.

Charlie

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx