Re: [OM] More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken

Subject: Re: [OM] More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:42:14 -0700
What Ken said, Candace. Please note that Google Apps for Education is free
to schools (for students and faculty) and provides email, Google Drive,
calendars, etc. They'll provision whatever number of accounts the school or
District requests. Management of student and faculty accounts and available
features is by the school's (or district's) own personnel. The great thing
about it is that it can be used on anything from a smartphone to a tablet
to a PC, and it allows students to be able to reach their account from
anywhere they might be, as long as there's an internet connection.

Even very small kids have little to no problem at all using it after a bit
of initial guidance. It's usually the faculty that has more trouble... but
that's mostly resistance to change more than anything else.