Re: [OM] More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken

Subject: Re: [OM] More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 16:08:51 -0600
That is great, Scott, thank you.

I have shared this information with our school, whether they go anywhere with it or not, I cannot guess. We are a Charter school, so we are not eligible for any tax dollars that go to our District schools, we must (mostly) fund ourselves, and do not have the same access to certain things that our District schools do. There are pros and cons to this.

I appreciate your offer of more information, if I have more questions, I will definitely contact you off list.

Candace