Re: [OM] Return of the Polar Vortex

Subject: Re: [OM] Return of the Polar Vortex
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 07:22:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Probability is with us, especially this year.  But US hurricanes have
>occurred in every month of the year except February.

      Speaking of which, Arizona has had more rainfall from hurricanes,
tropical storms, remnants, etc. than any other state this season.  We are
experiencing the remnants of TS Simon right now and may see as much as 0.75" of
rainfall from it.  So far, there have been fourteen hurricanes in the eastern
Pacific and it might not be over yet as another tropical cyclone is in the
early stage of formation off Guatemala.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson