Re: [OM] Frustrating error in E-3 manual encountered

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrating error in E-3 manual encountered
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 21:52:18 +0100
Take a lookm at page 91 in the manual, Brian. If you think it's wrongly set,
you can change it:

"In P, A, S, or M mode, you can assign functions other than the default
functions to the main dial and sub dial. You can also switch the operations
of the main dial and sub dial for menu operations with the default
operations."

Not quite the same as saying "it's not a bug, it's a feature", rather that
whoever owbed the camera before you might have reset it from the default.

Piers