Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:59:13 +0100
That looks good, Brian.  But if you don't like the whites why haven't you done
something about it?

For a simple change just look at Levels and move the centre slider to the left.
 Or move the right hand slider towards the main values on the histogram (ignore
the lump on the right).

If you want to be a little more adventurous, use Curves, select a point in the
centre of the slop then move the middle of each remaining half up (on the
right) or down (on the left).

I'm an extreme amateur when it comes to such adjustments, but I just fiddle
until it looks better . . . and you could do the same.

Chris