Re: [OM] Last minute request

Subject: Re: [OM] Last minute request
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 13:52:19 -0700
On 10/11/2014 7:58 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
The probability of needing flash was one of the excuses that I gave myself.

You followed your first instinct; in my experience an extremely reliable source.

The other was that I just wanted to enjoy the evening.

I was wondering about that. Photographing an event is entirely unlike being
there and experiencing it.

Watching £22k being
given away to 39 charities was a nice reward for all the effort.  (I had
been part of the organising committee for 8 months prior to the event, and
worked the whole day on my photobooth - many of us didn't even get to see
the rest of the Fayre.)
Had they asked me even 15 minutes earlier I'm sure I would have accepted.

How nice that they waited! ;-)

No Events Moose