[OM] IMG: Toledo

Subject: [OM] IMG: Toledo
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:39:16 +0200
I have now lived in Spain for 7 years. My Spanish friends and colleagues have
always been telling me about Toledo, how it is unique, magnificent, with roots
of the Moorish and Jewish cultures that flourished there in the Middle Ages.
Well, this past Thursday and Friday I finally visited the city. And my verdict
is that my Spanish friends were right. Toledo is indeed one of the most
beautiful places I have ever visited, despite the rain that accompanies us
during much of those two days.

Some pictorial evidence is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/toledo2014/

I will be back, for sure. As a side note, the hotel where we stayed, Cigarral
de Caravantes, is going to get 5 stars from me on Tripadvisor. Highly
recommended.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman