Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 01:52:04 +1300
Moose wrote

Scanning 6x17 film and processing the results to book standard is surely
not a trivial matter. Do you have a scanner for them? Will
the file sizes of quality scans make your computer choke?
///////////////

I have an Epson V700 which I bought mainly to use with
the Obsession, and the last time I used it the computer
managed OK, as far as I recall.
It was quite some time ago.

Edward Weston's comment about photogenic subjects
not existing further than 500 yards from the car certainly
applies to the Obsession and my Gitzo tripod with 3-way
Manfrotto head. My very rough guess is that they would
total at least 7 kg. And if I took along (for example) the
E-3 + lens "just in case"; .... well, I need a good workout
anyway.
I have been losing even more weight :-(

Brian, who needs goals in life to make it worthwhile.

Brian

---
is active.