Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W challenge, #3
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 22:26:47 -0700
On 10/11/2014 6:40 AM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you all for your comments on
and

Well, both Chris people encouraged me, but, out of sight
of all, Chris Crawford took the much appreciated extra
step of e-mailing me off-list with re-working of my

I do not have PS as he has, but I'm now at the stage of
my familiarity with FastStone that in some ways it is just
like another hand, and about as fast. And I've paid for it!

This has been bugging me. The first one is indeed awfully flat. But the rework has gone nuclear, blasting foliage and shadow into the netherworld, wiping out textural detail in the columns and the lighter parts of the front of the building proper. I offer some alternatives. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/Masonic_Lodge_Clyde.htm>

I couldn't get myself to go as far white as you did. Even my alternative 3 seems unrealistic looking to me, as it's obviously not direct sun.

 A Whiter Shade of Moose