Re: [OM] [IMG] Old cottages in The Cotswolds

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Old cottages in The Cotswolds
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:00:29 -0300
Would that be Lower Slaughter ?

jh

On 10/15/2014 2:42 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
We had a few days last week in the area of England known as the Cotswolds.
It's full of picture-postcard villages, a just-about commutable distance to
the west of London and hence a very popular place to live (for those who
can afford it, e.g. David Cameron, Jeremy Clarkson...).  Also very popular
with the tourists which is why I was glad to come away from it after 3 days.

This line of old cottages typifies what you find there.

http://www.zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14756

C&C welcome,
Jez