Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2014: supermarket parking lot

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2014: supermarket parking lot
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:48:35 -0400
Agreed. The Martian war machines were pretty futuristic for the time and
allowed George Pal to get around the problem of "how do you get a
three-legged machine to walk". Think about it; it isn't easy. Arthur Clarke
came up with a nifty solution though in "Rendezvous with Rama".
   Robby did get around. I seem to remember seeing him in "Lost in Space"
and "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" television shows.

Charlie