[OM] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2014: the anti-wrinkle lens

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2014: the anti-wrinkle lens
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:41:14 +0200
Two portraits, both taken with the M8 and a 1953 collapsible Summicron at full
aperture and the minimum focusing distance of 1 metre.

This one was actually from October 14th, but it forms a set with the following
image. My brother-in-law Telesfor on my back terrace:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3621900252&k=qFwt2Mp&lb=1&s=O

This is my colleague Ruth. She came to my office to ask some question, and as
the price she had to pay for the anwers, she had to pose for me. I told her I
have recently acquired this special anti-wrinkle lens, so she oonsented and
even point out her wrinkles:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3621868377&k=WDCPPXk&lb=1&s=O

I really like this lens on the M8. I also shot some pictures with it on film
(on my Bessar R2M). That roll is drying downstairs right now.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain