Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2014: supermarket parking lot

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2014: supermarket parking lot
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:03:04 -0700
Not so much a serious fan as having a good memory. I have often told folks
it's the world largest repository of useless facts, indexed associatively,
only. The associations are unknown, even to me. Find the right trigger and
anything can be retrieved. The problem is finding the trigger when needed,
rather than serendipitously.