Re: [OM] IMGS: Boat and Dog and Sign

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Boat and Dog and Sign
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 07:43:10 +0100
It was an American colleague who, when I had a Mercedes M-Class, described it
as a nice compact compared with the leviathans being sold back home.  My
M-Class was my biggest car, larger than my current BMW X1.  That’s large enough
to fit my grandchildren, my main parameter :-)

If I were allowed, I’d buy a nice little Fiat 500; however, I gather there’s a
US version, on steroids.

Which sort of makes my point . . .

Chris